GABRIELLE GETS BRACES
This is the LAST picture that you are going to see me in WITH OUT braces for a LONG time!! <3>
This is Gabrielle wearing this weird device that made her checks open up really wide and had this little sucky thing that sucked up all of the extra cement
All I have to say about this is that it jabed into my mouth and was REALLY anoying!
4 comments:
WAY TO SHOW THOSE TEETH WITH STYLE!!! Your auntie thinks you look too cool!! Let those braces shine with pride.. you go girl!! LOVE AUNTIE BECCA
Hee hee!! Brace face!!! Gabrielle - I can definitely call you that ONLY after 2 years of braces myself. LOVE the lime green and blue.
Wow you look awsome!! You better show those with pride the two years will go by faster then you think. Love ya, Anut Cynthia
Metal Mouth! No, I won't do that to you because I had braces myself just a short time ago and I know how it feels. I suggest getting a Sonicare electric toothbrush and just tell them to crank 'em up all the way so they'll come off sooner. GOOD LUCK, Miss G!
Post a Comment