I got a great Mother's Day week off this year. I left with my gal pal, Stephanie (brunette) and her sister-in-law Jen (red head) and took a trip to the big apple. We stayed with Steph's sister in Nyack and spent a lot of time on trains . . .
subways (Grand Central Station) . . .
and crossed many bridges
We went on a guided tour on a water taxi and saw the Lady herself
We went on a 3 hour bus tour of famous TV/film locations around the city
A pic of the Empire State Building from the bus window
We saw the brownstone where they filmed the "Cosby Show" . . .
and the building where they filmed "Friends"
We went to the American Museum of Natural History.
We had an amazing time . . . a great week to relax and have fun in the city!
3 comments:
Look at you, Miss S** in the City! Looks like y'all had a great time. I've always wanted to go to NYC. And the tat's a nice little momento, too.
"Popular! I'm gonna be pop-u-lar!"
Looks like a great trip indeed.. I am jealous I didn't get to come along. .this time!!! Looks like you had a blast!!! Yeah for you!!!
I've been to New York City a few times. I have family who live there. The view from the Empire State Building is amazing. I've also seen Wicked, but in Chicago. Definitely one of the best Broadway plays. Entertaining for all ages. Looks like you had a great trip and enjoyed time with your friends.
Laura D. Mammen
Post a Comment