No trip to visit us is complete without eating at "XXX" Burger - it's a unique 50's style burger joint with the biggest burgers I've ever seen. From left to right: Katie, Gabby, Jakob, Audrey, Jenna, Laura & Bryan (my brother).

Jenna Ferguson & Audrey Struempler trying to open their mouths big enough for their burgers. And, yes, they are only eating half a burger - I'd like to see anyone eat a whole "XXX" burger and live to tell about it!

Bry & Di Ferguson trying to keep up with the kids!
3 comments:
We love looking at the Struempler family blog. If only we could contact the Struempler family!!!
Send us your email! Love,
Daren and Esther Yeager
"I said I'd have the LARGE burger, please!"
what great fun... i especially love the face on Audrey as she's attempting a bite! Whoa! Wish I'd been there.
Post a Comment