6 Quirks Tag
1. Link the Person who Tagged you. http://www.talesfromtheduchess.blogspot.com/
2. Mention rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know or leave a list of names at the bottom of the post.
Laura's six Quirks (you mean, I can only pick 6?)
1. When I'm bored, I often find that my hands are either typing or playing the piano in mid air. Kinda weird, I know!
2. I can't stand it when someone drinks my drink. It grosses me out - especially if it's my kids. I guess I have a huge fear of floaties & kid cooties!
3. When I fold t-shirts, I arrange them every other direction in a pile. I just think they lay nicer in the drawer & one side's not thicker than the other. Okay, commit me now - I'm really OCD.
4. This one is recent. I love to sleep in a sweatshirt with the hoodie pulled over my head. I feels very cozy, like I'm in a cocoon.
5. I have to sleep with a fan noise in the background. I can't sleep at all in silence -it absolutely drives me crazy. I keep a fan going every night, even in the winter.
6. I have to drink Coke Zero - I just have to!
I tag:
Cynthia Timothy
Rebecca Dover
Melinda McCarthy
Laura Mammen
Christa Platt
Nicole England
3 comments:
Good job, Ripper. I already knew you were certifiable.s
alrighty... it is done!!
oops, just saw this. it will be mighty hard to top your quirks Laura!
Post a Comment