
Jakob Racing At the NASCAR park in Pigeon Forge, TN

Jakob & Audrey at the NASCAR entrance

Audrey Racing the M&M Mars car at NASCAR

Jakob and Audrey Horseback riding in the hills of the Smokey Mountain National Park

Audrey mounting her faithful steed - note she's a bit nervous of how to drive a live animal ;-)
First, I have to apologize for not keeping up with the blog. Ive really had some good intentions here, but its been a busy summer. I finally downloaded a bunch of pictures onto our computer from the flash memory, so now I have some material to work with. Ill post a few, today, hopefully.
So, end of June, when Gabrielle and Laura went to Orlando for the Jumprope nationals (she won a 7th place ribbon for double-dutch freestyle -woo hoo), I took Jakob and Audrey on a short trip to Tennessee.
Here are some pictures of the trip !
No comments:
Post a Comment