Sunday, August 12, 2007

Saturday with the Nielson's - Whidbey Island


1st Attempt with the new slide show feature - let me know what you think!

Laura and the kids are in Utah this week - so decided to go hiking with our friends the Nielsons. Here are some pics from our adventure up to Whidbey Island

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

very nice.. looks beautiful.. perhaps our spring break should be spent in such a location!! :) I see you figured out the slide show.. .way to go!!!

StrumpMan said...

Its aweseome out here - you guys should come out and visit - spring break could be a great time - as long as no one is allergic to a little rain ;-) The list of cool stuff to do is pretty long...

Chris

Rebecca said...

I will look into it.. 3 kids on a plane for 4 hours.. ah.. :)

-Laura- said...

Very impressive slideshow! I was overjoyed to find some new posts on your blog! Can't wait to see Laura #1 and your kiddos in a couple of days! Your pictures make me want to come visit you...hmm...maybe Kyle should go to grad school up there. Check our UW for us. :)

the duchess said...

I am all amazement.