
So, I almost didn't post this on the blog - but then, I thought "life happens" so I can share the good, the bad, & the ugly. This definitely qualifies under the latter two. I spent 4 hours going through Audrey's hair our last Friday before school, fun hair treatments all weekend, etc . . . she was quite the trooper. I don't wish this experience on anyone!! She loved the shower cap & said "Look mom, I'm a cafeteria lady!" She's a riot, to say the least.
2 comments:
Eeewwww, nasty!!! But doesn't that happen to every kid? I remember when my Mom had to do that for me all those years ago. Not fun. Aud rocks.
poor Audrey.... and poor you! That does not sound fun. Of course, I'm hoping she got at least a couple days off of school out of all this! :P
Post a Comment