PAY IT FORWARD
I will send a handmade gift to the first three (3) people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. You may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. (So, you must have a blog to participate.)
(I got this PIF link from my sister's web-site). If you know me, my handmade gifts are something to be ... well probably not desired... and typically involve some sort of "pinewood derby" type materials, or can be bolted together from parts purchased at auto-zone, or the home depot, or possibly be purchased from Amazon.com... hey it take hands to type www.amazon.com- right ? ;0(
(here ya go Bec)
4 comments:
Way to go... !!! Hand made, yes ordering on line counts!!! As long as its not from Best buy!!
Hi Kwis,
I loved that movie, but I thought that the point of the gift was that it had to be something you were (A)(almost) uniquely positioned to do for the recipient, (B)something they couldn't do for themselves, and (C) with no strings, except they were encouraged to do three random acts to three others (could be different things). The nature of the gift was the thing that motivated them to selflessly go out and pay the kindness forward. I could be off on (C) though...it's been a long time since I saw the movie. Actually, that would be a good one to re-watch. I really enjoyed it enough that it might qualify as a exception to my "life's too short to re-read or re-watch most books and movies" policy.
So anyway, I'd be happy to commit to performing three pay-it-forwards. I'll even put it on my blog. Thanks! ♥
Jeuls
hey uncle chris this is emily i miss u guys!
Chris "the dude",
I can't believe I found your blog! I like to google old friends in my spare time. Can you believe we were freshman 20 years ago. I'm flying out to Utah in November with Kristen to spend a weekend with Megan, Annique, Julie, Mat, and a few others as a sort of informal 20 year reunion.
My famly blog is at: klonghall.blogspot.com I'd love to hear from you. Drop me an email at klonghall at gmail dot com
Great-looking family!
Kim (Longnecker) Hall
klonghall
Post a Comment