Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sample Pics of the House

The Kitchen - The Family Room - note we dont have much (anything) on the walls yet... but we've patched the nail holes, etc. and just finished painting most of the spots. I installed, in-ceiling speakers have haven't put the grills on yet.
Bonus/Game room upstairs and our new king-size sofa-couch...Under the red blanket is a napping Jakob (it is Sunday afternoon after all).
Sunday afternoon view from our back-yard....

Ok - so some of you (Becca) have been bugging us (me) to post some pics of the house with our stuff in it. So here goes....

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow.. the house looks great.. looks like you stuff fits perfect and the kitchen is beautiful!!! :)
I don't want to be the only one documenting the ins and outs of my house!!

klonghall said...

Hey Chris,

I found your blog a few weeks ago. I also sent the link to a few of our college friends, i.e. Megan, Mat & Julie, Kristen. I posted on your "Pay it forward" post. My own blog is klonghall.blogspot.net You can see my own crazy family there. My kids are 10, 7 and 4. Drop me an email sometime: klonghall at gmail dot com It would be fun to catch up. Can you believe it's been 20 years since we were freshmen???

Kim (Longnecker) Hall