Monday, October 15, 2007

Reasons I Love Seattle - A photo montage

Over the past two weekends, these are some of the things we've seen and done
Fish, desperatly swimming upstream to spawn....
Bald Eagles....
Soccer Games in the woods... (thats jake in the green and black on the left making a shot)
The San Juan Islands from Sugarloaf Mtn.
Hikes with cousins - Kiersten and Kara McCarthy...

A beautiful sunset on the beach - with a football!
Are you kidding me... this was so beautiful, I still can't believe we live here....
A bonfire and smores on the beach under billions and billions of stars....
Photo ops...
Seattle, 3 months --- so far so good!
Come out and visit!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

looks awesome, I love the firepit, sand on one side and rocks on the other.. can't wait to book a trip! Be careful what you wish for!! :)

StrumpMan said...

Just let us know when you're planning on coming - we'll be happy to have you !